Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweet Note of Thanksgiving from a Student

Dear Mrs Halladay,
I am Daniel.First,WISH YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY.This morning I felt really touched by what you have said!In China we don't express our love so straight,we usually hide it at the bottom of our heart, Maybe we,Chinese,are too shy to say "love" so straight.But I do really like the way you express your feelings.
As your student,I do really like your class,I feel really relaxed in your class,Happiness,Smile and Fun in English are what you what to teach us,at least this is what I think,I do really appreciate what you have done for us.
I know little about Thanksgiving Day before, but after this class,I got some information of Thanksgiving.The main idea is thanking giving(I'm not so sure),Thank whoever you think is worth it!
In the end ,I want to give thanks to the god for giving me the chance to meet you!
Yours appreciatively
Daniel

1 comment:

erikhalladay1 said...

Oh that is so sweet! I know they love you so much...I can just see how sweet you are to them. It will make them want to join the church when the time comes. They will recognize the same feelings of love.

we miss you.- Michelle