Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Letter from a Student

Dear Halladay,
Welcome to Qingdao University! Your presence impressed me so much that I felt excited all the day. I am so lucky of being your student. Maybe this is the gift of the God,
for I have dreamed for a long time to meet a nice and kind
English teacher.Now my dream comes true.Thank God. Thank you.
Stepping on this land far from home ,you may feel a littl nervous.Dont' worry. I'm your friend and waiting for your service. Please turn to me for help when you have any question or problem. I will try all my best.
I can be your little guide to lead you into understanding Chinese culture, history and customes.You will love all these things.Believe me the more you know
about China ,the deeper you love it.
Here is my mobile phone number :15866805734. Please
tell me your phone number and apartment address at your convenience.If you need my help please call me.For example ,I can tell you how to cook Chinese food.I can also go shopping with you to help you find some articles both cheap and of good quallity .If possible,we can take a trip around the city together during weekens.
Have a good time in China!

Yours,
Lily

1 comment:

erikhalladay1 said...

That is so sweet. I bet they do love you!
Erik and Michelle