Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sweet Thank You's From Students

Dear Mrs. Halladay,
It's my honor to be your student. You are always so kind that I couldn't help loving you. The days together with you is full of happiness. On you I have seen the beauty of humanity. Your love for life, your sympathy for those who are in trouble touched me so much. Thank you!
Love you for ever!
From - Jane


Dear Mrs Halladay,
How fast time flies!I am reluctant to accept that the woderful term shared with you is going to finish.I am grateful to your dedication on us. I can never forget your kindness,perfect teaching skill and the visitng to your dormitory.What's more, I carry the lucky coin not only in my pocket but also in my heart. With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season. Hope things are going all right with you. I'm looking forward to enjoying your class next term.
yours sincerely,
Justin


I am very glad to hear from you!
i love you, and we all love you!
hoping you can teach us next term!
happy new year!


Dear Mrs. halladay, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm very excited to receive your e-mail. I ever sent you a short message to say 'thank you 'on the thanksgiving day .Maybe you had shut down your mobile phone .But as I can communicate to you through the e-mail ,I won't worry ahout not getting in touch with you. In my mind ,you are a very kind teacher.You always hug with us and I felt warm from nose to toe! And then, I learn many American cultures.Thank you very much! Have a good holiday!Best wishes for you ! Much love , your student,Dick.

No comments: