Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello!Mrs.Halladay! This is Frank. I have to thank...‏

Hello!Mrs.Halladay! This is Frank. I have to thank you for the things that your and Mr.Halladay have teach me. Without you, I don't know what the english will be like. It's you that make us english class active and full of joy. It's you that all the students love. It's you that teach us a lot of things in english learning. Thank you very much! I do believe all of us will miss you during the holiday.

---------- message ----------

My Dear Frank:
How very kind of you to write to me and say such nice things. I have grown to really love you and I will miss you when I go to the USA. I am happy that I will return next semester and I hope that I will see more of you.
Did you still need us to help you with your speech? Please let me know.
Much Love,
Mrs. Halladay

No comments: