Saturday, May 23, 2009

Debate

Letter from a student to Jane:

To my the best teacher and friend,
Do you know what's the most happy thing on that day? It's just your attendind to our debate! Your attending gave encouragement to me, and I can feel there is one blessing us sincerely.My heart is filled up with your kindness and our achievement is composed of your friendship.
Though my english is not so good,but I am always trying to express my appreciation to you and Mr Halladay.
I have a small secret to tell you, my Chinese is very very good,and nearly all the views of my team are thought out by me~~hoho~But my oral English is not good enough to express well,so I wasn't so active when debating...But i'll try my best to practice in the future.
It's our honor and luck to have such a good teacher and friend as you.
I'm sure that our friendship will last forever.
yours sincerely,
Justin

1 comment:

boblog said...

Your blog rocks!!

Roger, you would be interested to know that DWS employer services is being reinvented again. Kristen Cox, our Exec Director, is making some focus group/listening session visits to the regions and wants to meet with employers to get feedback and insight from them as to how best we can serve them. I'm actually pretty excited about it. It seems, at the end of the day, we always conclude that they are one of our best, if not best, customers.

Put a 19 nineteen year old in the MTC last week. He is going to the San Fernanco Valley in Calif and will be speaking espanol. Fun times.

Keep up the good work over there. Bob Gilbert