Sunday, April 11, 2010

来自yp20056@126.com的邮件‏

Dear Mrs Halladay,
It's a long time since we met last time. Now I have been in the new place for three months,but I'm still unfit for the life here. I usually feel unhappy about the sad things. I even can't find any other things to do except studying. I went back to the campus alone yesterday, to think of the good memories there,the studying room, the library,the playground I ofen jog in the evening.
I remember the nice smile on you face and your young heart. How could you do that? Why I usually feel sad? I like quiet and don't like people talking and laughing together. What I can do? I need your help.

Yours sincerely
Karen
Post Graduate class

Karen:
Thank you for the beautiful picture you sent to me. You are so very beautiful, my friend. :)
Much Love,
Mrs. Halladay


2010/4/11 Jane Halladay

My Dear Sweet Karen:

It was wonderful to hear from you! I am sad that you must study all the time and that you are so busy.
I really wish that you would come to see me and we could talk.
I think of you often and wonder how you are doing and if you are happy. It sounds like you are not so happy and that makes me sad. I wish all the good things that life has to offer for you. You are very special to me and I would love to help you in any way that I can.
I have learned the secret to a happy life and it lies within each of us. We MUST decide that we will be happy and put a smile on our face and try to make other people happy. I have found that when I am sad, it helps to try to help other people and make them happy. When I do that, I seem to forget my troubles because I am only thinking of other people.
Please call me on the phone when you are sad or e-mail or chat with me. You should not feel sad all the time. Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating well? Please phone me so we can talk....
I love you very much and I hope that you will try to help others, as I suggested.
I will wait for your return e-mail or a phone call....
Much Love,
Mrs. Halladay

Dear jane:

Thank you very much fou your e-mail! As you said, I didn't have a good sleep for about a week, I often weak up in the night because my nerve is tense. I am very concerned about my study so I feel nervous. And I don't even know very well about how to make friends with other peple.So I feel lonely even can't find a true friend to talk about my happiness and sadness, beause everyone seems to have his/her world. So I remerber you, the smile I really admire.

No comments: