Sunday, December 20, 2009

Letter

This is a letter from one of the professors I teach:

Dear Jane,
Thank you for giving us the poem "Myself". It is really a good poem, after reading it, I was encouraged and impressed. I think over about myself and all things I have done, I am not very satisfied with myself. First, I haven't use my time enough and sensible. Some time I waste my time, I really regret for it. Second, I don't think I am a good mother. Some time I am lacking in pacience to my son. I think when he need me so much, but I didn't do what he want, he must be very disappointed for me.
I think I have to do some change, I have to treasure my time, I have to be more and more pacient to my son, I have to do whatever I can to make my mom happy. Four years ago, my dad died of lung cancer, it was very very diffficult for us, especially for my mom. Now my mom have to be single, she is only 53 years old, she hasn't retired, she is not in the same city with me. Some time she feels so lonely. I must be a good daughter to do something to make her happy.
I want to be a good person, only do good things, Just like the poem said, I want to be self respecting and conscience free!
Dear Jane, you don't know how much I like you! I always think it is not enough even use all good words to describe you. I want to have more time to be with you, I want to be your friend, but my mother in law is not in good health, now she go back her home, I am very busy for I have to look after my son by myself, my husband is very busy with his job, he can't help me. So I have not much time to do what I want to do. You said you will go back America soon, I am so sad, I will miss you very much!
I hope it will not use your too much time to read my mail. Best wishes to you!
Truely yours Bonnie

No comments: