Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sweet Letter from a Student

Dear Mrs.Halladay:
I'm really glad to hear from you. It's very happy to know that you have a wonderful time and enjoy youselves.
I'm very sorry to say that I don't know if you will teach us the next semester. Though we have the schedule, but they usually mistake the teachers who will teach us. But I really hope that you can teach us as you are so kind a friend to me and I love you. So does everyone in our class. You give your best smile to every of us. The smile is so sweet that we can get the feeling of warm sunshine. You are very patient to us. So when I talk with you, I don't feel nervous at all. Even when we can't express ourselves well, you smile, look into our eyes and try to help us. I think you are very smart as you can quickly know what we are trying to say in these situations. It's very happy to talk with you.
Thank you for the cares and I'm glad to say that my parents are in good health. But what makes me heartbroken is that my grandma become weaker and weaker now. She got cancer two years ago and the cancer cells spread very fast. She is too weak to take another operation.I'm very sorry to tell you that. She is very kind-hearted and loves everyone in our family. As I'm the only girl of her grandchildren, she often misses me. That makes us very sad.
I may come back to Qingdao at the end of February. I made a promise that I would teach you how to make dumplings and cook Chinese dinner.
So just wait me to come back(*^__^*)
I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes for you and Mr. Halladay ^-^
Much love
Emma

No comments: